HP deskjet 5820 printer designed in an effective way. This affordable printer produces professional quality output. 123.hp.com/dj5820 printer comes with power cord, a black and tri-color cartridge, installation CD and USB cable for connectivity. And the Energy Star certification gives assurance for low power consumption. The printer supports HP Smart app, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Amazon Fire devices, Google Cloud print and Mopria print service plugin. For better quality printing, always use genuine HP ink cartridges for good quality printing. And check if the ink levels are sufficient for printing. Then load same size paper to avoid paper jam error in the future. And make sure the paper settings in the display matches the paper loaded in the paper input tray. Don’t load damaged and bent edge paper.
1. First the HP Easy Start automated installation application for HP printers. Before that make sure printer is in setup mode.
2. Next remove any USB cable connected to the printer and the computer. Open the web browser and enter 123.hp.com/dj5820.
3. In the following install printer software page click “Download”. Now open the HP Easy Start file from downloads bar.
4. Then the file starts extracting the HP installer starts launching. Accept the terms and conditions to start downloading the printer software.
5. After that connect the flat end of the USB cable in your computer and the square end in the printer.
6. The launcher searches your printer and displays the Printer found page. Click “continue”. If you don’t see your printer name in that page you can press “My Printer is not shown”.
7. You can find your printer software and driver from 123.hp.com/dj5820. Call to the HP manufacturer for quick solutions for the installation process.
8. On clicking continue the computer introduces connection with the printer. In the Choose your software and driver page select the appropriate software package needed and click “continue”.
9. Then read and respond to the on screen instructions to set the personal preferences and information.
10. Lastly click finish when the setup completes. HP printer assistant installs automatically for printing and scanning process.
1. First make sure your mobile device contains the printing application, the computer has HP printer software and the printer contains software downloaded from 123.hp.com/dj5820.
2. Second turn on the Wi-Fi Direct in your HP deskjet 5820 printer. Then on the printer control panel press Wi-Fi Direct button.
3. After that press the Wi-Fi Direct button and the information button to print the Wi-Fi Direct guide.
4. Next in that page find the network name and the password.