Easy and quick Officejet Pro 8751 setup with 123.hp.com/ojpro8751
HP Officejet Pro is one of the HP fast forward design which produces professional-quality and low-cost output. But keep in mind if you use cartridges with no HP chip it won’t work. This printer reduces the cost by fleet management system. Then, you can print with just a touch of the NFC enabled phone of yours. The main functionality of the printer goes like AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing and wireless printing. Lastly stay productive with all-in-one designed printer.
Wi-Fi Direct in HP Officejet Pro 8751 - 123.hp.com/ojpro8751
- Use WI-Fi Direct to print directly from computer, phone and tablet. And install the latest software from hp.com/ojpro8751 in your computer.
- Then go to your printer control panel and touch Wi-Fi Direct option. Now click settings.
- After that switch on the Wi-Fi Direct feature. Now open the wireless setting in your computer and choose your printer name with direct in it. Then, you have to enter the password when prompted.
- In case of macOS computer, connect your computer to Wi-Fi. Before that turn on Wi-Fi Direct feature in your printer.
- For that click the Wi-Fi icon and choose the network name with your printer and direct word in it.
- Next enter the Wi-Fi Direct password. To add your printer, open the System preferences and click Printers and Scanners.
- Then in the following page press the plus symbol below the list of printer names. And make sure to choose the printer name with Bonjour in the right hand side column.
- If it is a mobile phone, open the document or photo that needs to print. Next click the action button and hit print.
- Then choose your printer name from the list. And the printer name must have direct word in it which represents the Wi-Fi Direct network.
- And in the mobile screen prompts you to enter the password for your Wi-Fi Direct network. For that enter the PIN that displays in your printer screen.
NFC Printing - 123.hp.com/ojpro8751
- Initially you have to enable the Near Field Communication in your HP Officejet Pro 8751
- Then find your printer wireless direct from your computer. Then, go to the Wi-Fi settings in your computer and choose your printer name starting with direct in front of the printer name.
- From the printer control panel print the network configuration page and find the IP address of your printer.
- Now open the browser of your computer and enter the IP address. If you receive any error message saying that the page is harmful give permission since it won’t create any issues in the future.
- Then the Embedded Web Server page opens. There find the security tab. If you can’t click the security tab try sign in to Embedded Web Server page through admin password.
- Next in the sidebar choose General Security and find the “NFC”. Now enable the check box to activate the NFC feature.
- Finally disable the check box to show the wireless direct password in the NFC tag. And click “apply” in the end of the page to apply all the changes made.
AirPrint in HP Officejet Pro 8751 - 123.hp.com/ojpro8751
- First power on your hp.com/setup 8751 printer. In the printer control panel choose the setup icon.
- Then in the following page choose network setup. And choose wireless menu and Wireless Direct Settings.
- And enable the Wireless Direct Printing option. Touch the Wireless Direct Name to note down the printers Wireless Direct name.
- Additionally you can change or customize the Wireless Direct Name from the EWS page.
- Now go to Apple iOS device and download the AirPrint application. Then press the settings icon from the device and choose the Wi-Fi option.
- Remember the Wireless Direct Name we noted before from the printer control panel. Now choose the name from the list.
- After that choose the photo needs to print and tap the action icon. Then click the print option.
- In the next pop up you can change the number of copies. And choose your printer name click print.
- Lastly you can get the print output from the photo output tray.
ePrint in HP Officejet Pro 8751 - 123.hp.com/ojpro8751
- Initially connect your printer wired or wirelessly with the internet connection.
- Next in the printer control panel press the wireless symbol and follow the on screen instructions to finish the setup.
- Then print the network info page. Note the printer code in the page. Go to the browser of your computer.
- Now navigate to hp.com/ojpro8751 in your browser. Then, go to ePrint web page create an account to sign in to the ePrint account.
- Then, follow the onscreen instructions and enter printer code to finish signing in to the ePrint account.
- In the following page you can customize your printer email address. Finally add your printer to the account to continue printing with ePrint.
- Therefore, simply select open the email application and attach the document or photo that needs to printed. Then send the email to the ePrint mail address of the printer hat we created.
- Having further queries and doubts please visit 123.hp.com/setup 8751 to rectify printer related issues.